Saturday 26 March 2011

G.P. Costa Azul -Stage Two

This stage was no fun. It was flat, boring and slow. It had nothing to it but I spent the entire stage aprehensive something would happen, given the wind was blowing strong enough to alow a strong team to try form an echlon and split the bunch. But that didn't happen.

Personally I did the work of 3 men -again- and I am getting sick of it. Okay I am a rolleur, an equipier, a domestique, but this is too much. It eliminates me tactically and lets others have a free -or very cheap- ride. Also, our bet, when he fails to deliver 4x it's time to change and give another person a chance. Wispering into the bosses ear though... can skew logic.

I want to attack this race tomorow. Will I have a chance? I have been blocked and held back frequently before.

The race was won by a Katusha rider who recieved a 1min penalty yesterday. Otherwise he'd be leading the race also.

No comments:

Post a Comment